Why Pay for Residential Home Inspection in Smyrna?
Purchasing a house can be one of the biggest stages of a person’s life. For some, this might be the only house they ever buy, so it is not a decision that should get made lightly or done without understanding all the facts and the truths the property has to share. Professional residential home inspection for Smyrna market homes ultimately saves money.
Are Residential Home Inspections in Smyrna Common?
A residential home inspection for Smyrna homes should be more common. It is a growing trend for sellers of properties or their buyers to seek to ‘uncomplicate’ the marketing of the property and its purchase, so instead of hiring professional inspectors to assess the home’s condition, they opt to have a walkthrough inspection. This is where the buyer and seller, or the buyer and the real estate agent, walk through the building and ensure no glaring issues impede the desire to purchase the house.
Why Should You Consider Professional Home Inspections?
Knowing when you need residential home inspection services can be essential to being a responsible homeowner. While it might be easy to get persuaded into a walkthrough inspection when properties are exchanging owners, several elements become overlooked or under-assessed at this time, which could prove costly to the purchaser. Thorough evaluations of the home’s condition and integrity help you to get the complete picture of areas where threats might be likely to exist, such as:
- Structural issues
- HVAC system
- Radon threats
Another consideration is the type of inspection that you need. While evaluations occurring around the sale of a home or when properties exchange hands are standard, there are other times when it can prove cost-effective to lean on the experience of our professional residential home inspection team to help. Some of the types of residential home inspection in Smyrna include:
- Pre-sale or purchase inspections
- 11-month warranty inspections
- Termite inspections
- Radon testing inspections
- Post-disaster assessments
Why Have It Inspected Property Solutions?
We are far from the only inspection company operating in the area. Still, we stand out with our commitment to being flexible with the timeframes you need and thorough with our inspections so that crucial elements that could cost you money get missed or unchecked. We have complete reports for you quickly so you can buy with confidence.
- Committed – We understand what it means to serve our customers because we are led by someone who embodies service with many years in the United States Marine Corps.
- Guaranteed – As InterNACHI certified specialists, we abide by their buy-back guarantee that if we miss anything on your home inspection, we will buy back the property from you at the price you paid within 90 days.
- The Extra Mile – Beyond being experienced and committed to customer satisfaction, we go further by helping our customers get linked up with a robust warranty service called Home Guard. This protects vital systems in your home that could go bad over time with fast and reliable repairs or new installations.
Have It Inspected Property Solutions can help you better understand your home and what it might need at a crucial point in its life with a residential home inspection for Smyrna properties. We help you gain some peace of mind when you need it most. Call us at (615) 527-8113 for the highest quality and experienced team needed for your residential home inspection.